Inn on The Creek Policies
If you need to check in after 7pm please give us a call so we can best assist you.
We regret that our manor is not designed to be “child friendly” and is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
Please note a minimum of 72 hours notice is required for all reservation cancellations. For 2-3 rooms, a one week notice is required for any room cancellation (Giles House has two private bedrooms, therefore does require at least a one week notice for cancellation). For a block of rooms (such as Weddings, Family Reunions, and other Events), one month is required for any room cancellation. In the event you must cancel in less than your specified time, the cancellation fee of one night's room rate plus tax is assessed per room reservation. In the event you must cancel reservations, you agree to keep record of your cancellation in the form of a cancellation email or cancellation number. An unconfirmed email or voicemail left to cancel room reservations does not constitute a cancellation under these terms and conditions. All no-shows are billed at full nights room rate.
- Tonkawa and Horton House are our only pet friendly rooms.
- Inn on the Creek has a non-refundable Pet Rooming Fee of $25 per stay and a $45 refundable deposit.
- Pet must be gentle, well domesticated, with no vicious tendencies.
- Pet must have current shot records.
- Pet must be able to be left alone without barking or chewing.
- While pet is in any public or common place on the grounds of the Inn, guest agrees to keep pet contained on a leash.
- Guest agrees not to bring pet into the breakfast area at any time, to keep your pet away from the lobby during the evening wine reception, and away from any area where food is being served.
- If your pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the hotel upon request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- The owners agree to be present or remove their pets from the room during housekeeping service or while any hotel staff is present in the room.
- If any damage occurs to your room or Inn as a result of your pet’s behavior, any repairs and/or cleaning bills will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Pets are not permitted on the furniture at any time.
- Please do not use our towels to wipe your pet’s muddy or wet paws.
- For your pets safety please keep identification on your pet at all times.
Amenities & Services Include:
- Plush Dog Bed
- Food & Water Bowl
- Pet Mat
- Bottle of Water
- Gourmet Biscuit
- Pet Welcome Packet (courtesy bags for your walks, list of dog friendly places in area, local vet, local emergency vet, local groomers, & local pet store)
- Warm Greeting and a rub behind the ears!
Please note all amenities are loaners and will need to be left in room upon your departure.